Image quality requirements
To obtain a reliable prognosis, please make sure that
- You have a front and a back image of your object (scans are preferred).
- Your image format is: tif, png, ppm, bmp or jpg.
- The minimum image resolution is 300 dpi.
- Image distortion is minimal.
- Scaling of front and back image should be similar (again: scans are preferred).
- Artifact alignment angle for front and back should not differ.
- The background contrasts with both ink and paper (rather use no black or white)
- The background has no structure (no textile etc.)